Not all quotes are created equal!
Be aware of this when making your decisions. Your Timberline quote might not be the lowest dollar amount. Make sure there are no hidden costs when comparing quotes. Some common hidden costs that we normally include in a standard quote are:
- 12" Eaves
- Trash Removal
- Dutch Corners on Overhead Doors
- Plus more... ask your Timberline Rep TODAY!
Most of our competitors leave these items out unless you specifically ask for them. Be advised that we can delete these items to help lower the cost of your post frame building.
It is good to discuss your plans for the building with your Timberline Rep. One thing you should discuss with your rep would be plans for insulating the building in the future. Be aware that most overhead doors being offered on the market are insulated at a mid-range R-Value. These doors are standard and work great in most applications. However, if you are planning on insulating the building you may consider upgrading to a higher R-Value. We would be happy to assist you with this decision. We also offer complete insulation packages installed in your new steel building.
- Size of building
- Quantity and sizes of overhead or sliding doors
- Location of door (Eave Wall or Gable Wall)
- Quantity of entry doors
- 12” Eaves are included in standard building price (Gables are optional) Ridge vent is included in standard building price